About the Coalition
The goal of the Coalition is to get effective PACE legislation signed into law in New Jersey. The Coalition represents a broad range of stakeholders who will most benefit from a robust and trusted PACE industry in NJ, including the following:
- PACE program administrators
- property owners
- energy services contractors
- local governments
- project developers and originators
- financial institutions
- architects, engineers and construction companies
- industry and professional associations
- real estate developers
- equipment manufacturers
- community organizations
- schools, hospitals, and universities
- public and private foundations focused on clean energy and resiliency
— amongst others (not to mention, as well, the general public).
Don Sico, a government relations expert whose clients have included: Solar Alliance, MSEIA, PSEG, NRG Energy, MCFA, Bluewater Wind, and NJPACE, will lead the Coalition, along with a Board of Directors and a Steering Committee.
If you are a Sustaining Member or a Patron (who has contributed, financially, to the Coalition), you are eligible to be on the Steering Committee. Contact us if you would like to be on the Steering Committee.
> If you participated in the webinar, please read our follow-up invitation here.